To apply, e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing systems and equipment at client’s location.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by clients.
- Coordinate with supervisor and clients to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Establish & maintain a positive relationship with clients, vendors and co- workers through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Perform work as directed to achieve target productivity rates and quality standards as established by supervisor.
- Assist with training of new employees as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure proficiency in industry standard terms and language to support positive interaction with field personnel.
- Organize and comply with all pertinent documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to support company accounting, tracking and reporting.
- Minimum of 10 years Industry Experience
- Formal technical training in the HVAC/R industry.
- Must comply with all safety standards & processes
- EPA Certification & 06A Electrical License
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- Must have positive attitude
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly
- Ability to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including some weekends and on-call)
- Washington State Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Drug-Free (pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings conducted)
- Pass appropriate background check
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Drug screening is conducted pre-hire and at random during employment.