Senior Service Technician
Would you like to be able to do what you love and have the time to enjoy your life and family? We may be just what you are looking for.
The MCS family is dedicated to our core values, our clients, our employees, and the community. We’ve been in business since 2003 and are looking for key individuals to join our team.
At MCS, you will have no quotas to meet, a service team that supports you to be the best technician you can be, and a company that treats you like family.
Our service team coordinates those special times you want to spend with family into your weekly schedule. You can make those baseball games or dance recitals.
With your input, our service team prepares your repair quotes for you and communicates directly with the customer for approval, as well as procures the parts needed from our vendors.
We also have paperless reporting for maintenances and service calls.
- Sr. Service Technicians – 7+ years commercial HVAC experience or combination of formal technical training
- Experience with boilers, chillers, cooling towers, circ pumps, VFD’s, VRF’s, WSHP’s, VAV’s, various controls systems, units over 100+ tons
- Have EPA Certification and 06A Electrical License
- Able to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly and climb ladders
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (including some weekends and on-call)
- Have a Washington State Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Complete pre-employment drug and alcohol screenings
- Pass appropriate background check
- Enjoy and strive in a team environment
- Work safely since our priority is you go home every evening
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Responsible for servicing, diagnosing, and repairing systems and equipment at client’s location
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenances
- Assist clients to understand requirements for all on-site repairs
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with clients
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive salaries based on experience and training; up to $55/hr
Employee 100% Coverage for Medical, Dental & Vision
Dependents 55-60% Coverage for Medical, Dental & Vision (dependent on plan choice)
Opt-Out Insurance Monthly Stipend (proof of other insurance required)
Paid Time Off, hours accrued monthly based on years of employment
401k Plan with Company Match
Paid On-Call/Standby Time (4 Hours of Pay per week On-Call)
Annual Tool Allowance
Annual Boot Allowance
Company Van, Cell Phone, and Uniforms
Generous Travel Policy
At MCS, we love what we do. We want to share that passion by inspiring trust and loyalty in the people around us, from the clients and partners who depend on our work to the dedicated enthusiastic team that is the MCS family.
Provide our customers with comfort, value, and premiere HVAC service through meaningful partnerships with our stakeholders and striving for excellence and professionalism every day.
Accountable Service | Fearless Optimism | Focused Passion | Efficient Innovation Conscientious Relationships | Team Empowerment
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Drug screening is conducted pre-hire and at random during employment.